125ltr NANO Brewery 304SS Brew Kettle, Sandwich/Triple Base Pot
Able to use with an induction cooker of correct size
Introducing our all new food grade 304 full stainless steel constructed brewing kettles. This 125L pot is brand new, in the box pot that is fitted with our 304 stainless steel full bore 3 piece ball valve set. The pot itself has a sandwich base or otherwise known as a triple bottom (aluminum between two layers of stainless for optimal heat induction and distribution across the base of the pot), is dishwasher safe and comes with a 12 month warranty.
The vessel can be converted into a Mash Tun, HLT, or a Boiler: The pot is 1.2mm thick stainless steel.
When buying a brew pot ensure you ask the question, what is the quality of the stainless steel the pot is constructed from? A number of suppliers stock 201 stainless steel pots which is a lower grade stainless steel and prone to rusting due to the high iron content in the lower grade 201 stainless steel.
What you get:
- Quick Seal 304 SS 1/2″ Full Bore 3 Piece Ball Valve included
- 304SS 1/2″ BSPM with 1/2″ hose barb to attach our heavy duty silicon hose
- Heavy duty 18/8 gauge 304 Stainless Steel triple bottom pot
- 2 X 304SS Weld-less 1/2″ kettle plug sets
- 125l total volume
- 550mm Diameter
- 550mm height
- Triclad bottom – no scorching!
- Silicone handles for safe handling
- Internal etched volume markings
- Robust riveted handles for safety
- Hang lid on side handle
- Height: 55cm
- Base diameter: 55cm
- Lid diameter: 55cm