New 200L 3 Vessel NANO Brewery with 304SS Double Tip Frame: Hybrid System
New 200L 3 Vessel NANO Brewery with 304SS Double Tip Frame
Over 90 3 vessel breweries, from Cheeky Peak Brewery, operate accross Australia. Our NANO gear can be found in a number of big well known craft breweries and our 200L forms the main system for more then 9 breweries currently operating and it was first built only 7 months ago.
Since the first 200L rolled off the floor we have continued to improve it and finally we now have our complete 200L system with our professionally designed and fabricated double tip 304SS frame. Not only is it easy to dispose of grain and clean the system, we have now designed the stand to allow both the Mash Tun and the Boiler to tilt forward in order to reduce dead space from 20L to just 5L, so over the life of the system this is a big cost advantage.
Our upgrades now include a 13mm thick Mash Tun jacket to hold the Mash Tun temp to 1 degree temperature loss an hour. By doing this we have enabled the system to handle single infusions and perform amazingly for those that like to step mash.
This 200L 3 Vessel NANO Brewery can produce 400L in a 11 hour brew day if brewing to a standard 60 minute mashes. However, if you brew to current industry practices 400L can be produced in just 7 hours, unlike other 200L single vessel systems on the market that cannot produce as much in that time period, and they cost over $6000 more.
To make life even better there is no need to hand wind or shovel out 70kg of grain every day or shift and lift heavey system components. The Cheeky Peak Brewery 200L Double Tip 3V 304SS frame allows for the Mash Tun and the Boiler Kettle to tip up and lock into a tipped position for easy grain disposal and cleaning. Other systems on the market can take over 40 minutes to just dispose of the grain, and brewers need to dig or wrack, but with this system you simply watch the grain fall out as you tip, so it is basically a 5 minute job to empty the Mash Tun..
45amp single phase reiquired to run electrics. LPG gas to run burners.
Both gas and electric systems and either can be used. So you can just use gas or just use electric making the system reliable if one fails you can still brew whilst you wait for replacement parts.
100% full electrical 200L system are also available and require 115amps to run all elements at one time. There are brewing techniques you can use to reduce amps used at one time to 65amps. For a full electric 200L it is $15,200 as there are number of extra's that need to be added
What you get: (Note: This will change if you request a full electrical system)
- 2 X 225 NANO Brewery 304SS triple base pots
- 1 X 270L NANO Brewery 304SS triple base pot
- 3 X Pot lids
- Silicon handles for pots and lids
- Pots are all electronically etched internally with volume marking so no need for flimsy sight glasses
- Tippy Dump Mash Tun and Boil Kettle for easy grain dump, trube dump & cleaning
- Detachable 304SS grain shoot for Mash Tun and good for use on Boiler Brew Kettle
- Double ended Blichmann Auto Sparge for ease of both recirculating and sparging function
- Massive 596cm hole of base Grain Stopper False Bottom, this false bottom wont let any grain through when recirculating
- 4 X Magnetic drive Pumps with SS Heads and your choice of Camlock or quick release fitting. 304SS nut and bolts supplied to secure pumps to the Brew Stand
- Choice of Camlock or Quick release fittings for entire system
- 20 X 1m of clear Silicon Hose to plumb and connect the system together
- 2 X High Pressure LPG Burners with high pressure regulators. One under the HLT and one uner the boiler and built into the frame to assist both large vessels with fast heating. Extra heat makes this sytem very effecient
- 2 X 5750w Blichmann Boil Coil for quick and controlled heating of the HLT and Boiler Brew Kettle
- 1 X 3200w Blichmann RIMS Rocket that can also doubles as a Hop Rocket
- 2 X Blichmann 240v Controllers
- 1 X Copper Counter Flow Chiller with all fittings & mounted to the frame
- Chillout 30 plate plate chiller with all fittings & mounted to frame
- Pick up tube
- Whirlpool function for Boil Kettle
- Whirlpool function for HLT
- Professionally fabricated 304 Stainless Steel brew stand with pump mounts
- Professionally fabricated 304 Stainless Steel controller arm extention for mounting Blichmann Controllers to the Brew Stand. 304SS Nuts and bolts supplied to secure control arm to the Brew Stand
- All 3 Piece 304SS full bore ball valves used on the system, even the double ended sparge arm
- Small foot print 3 vessel NANO Brewery that can fit through a normal household door
- 8 X Heavy duty steel caster wheels
- Optional One day full lesson brewing instructional at Cheeky Peak Brewery or at your site on your new system.
- Optional: Detachable 304SS Grain Shoot that attaches to Mash Tun and Boiler.
Cheeky Peak Brewery can build a 3 Vessel Brewery to your specifications or we can order one in for you. Moving forward Cheeky Peak Brewery offer full consultitive services on butting brewery start ups and we look forward to working with prospective brewery owners and inparting our 20 years of brewing knowledge to help you save and limit those costly business mistakes.
No Stand 200L System:
At Cheeky Peak Brewery we understand that shipping this system can be expensive so to cut that cost we offer the entire 200L system as a no stand option. Pricing given upon application.
|Cracked or Not||No|
|Cracked or Not||No|