304SS Counter Pressure Beer Bottle Filler
304 Stainless Steel Counter Pressure Bottle Filler
This item is a hand held counter pressure filler that will fill bottles with carbonated beer directly from your keg without loosing carbonation
The item includes an adjustable pressure relief system
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Size: Length 40cm & 12cm Wide
- Tubing Barbs: 6mm OD (Suits 5mm ID Beer & Gas Line)
- 1pc x Counter Pressure Filler
- 1pc x Silicon Bung to seal bottle as you fill
- This item is made entirely from stainless steel. The Pressure Bottle Filler is a great helper for bottling carbonated beer from kegs and in the process avoiding flat beer from the transfer.
- The main advantage of bottling carbonated beer is having sediment at the bottom of your bottles.
- Counter pressure filling is how a brewery bottles beer.
- The bottle is under pressure while the carbonated beer flows into the bottle.
- This item enables you to flush oxygen out and send the beer into the the CO2 layer at the bottom of the bottle. fill from the bottom of the bottle and into the CO2 layer avoids oxygenation of your beer giving it a greater shelf life. As you fill from the bottom into the CO2 layer you force any remaining oxygen out of the bottle as it fills.
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!