6.0kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Gas Bottle Cylinder
AS2030 Australian Standard Approved 6.0kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Gas CylinderFilling:
We have filling stations in nearly every capital city in Australia. We have ensured this. We even have our own filling station. When or if required please feel free to email us if you need to know of a filling station near you.
- Holds 6.0kg of food grade CO2
- Australian Standard AS2030
- Steel Cylinder, extra lite
- Height, 76cm, Diameter, 13cm
- 10 year approved life span
- After 10 years the cylinder will need another hydrostatic test, how much that is in $10 years depends on inflation, at the moment it is around $40
- To refill it should cost around $60 - $80
- Certified Cylinder and ready for use
- Large protective shroud to protect cylinder head
- All new stainless steel screws and clips to prevent rust around the cylinder head
- Well known and regarded Brew Mate brand
Traps for young player:
There are un-certified Cylinders sold in Australia. This cylinder is fully Australian Standards approved and comes with hydrostatic test station marks and each cylinder is individually serial numbered. This Cylinder has the full shroud which is very important to protect the head/neck of the bottle if you happen to drop it. The necks can fly off and cause serious injury if you knock them hard enough. Ensure you don’t get imitations
500 Litres of beer can be carbonated. Around 1000 to 1200ltr can be dispensed.
Cylinders fit Australian Standards Aquarium regulator as well.
Average aquarium use is 2 bubbles/sec for 10 hrs per day, so around 4 years without a refill