7gal, 26L 304 Stainless Steel Brew Master Bucket Fermenter
7gal, 26L 304 Stainless Steel Brew Master Bucket Fermenter: SS Brew Tech
Perfect product to suit the 23L Grainfather single vessel brewing system. Please ask us for big shipping cost cuts for the purchase of this 26L Fermenter plus a Grainfather.
Ss BrewTech took what was already a really cool product and just made it a lot better for just a little more money. Introducing the Brewmaster Bucket from Ss Brewtech.
Additional to this item we are including a very nice weldless thermowell and LCD thermometer. The inclusion of the thermometer allows for good temp readings right off your Bucket without having to drill your own hole or messing around with a stick-on type thermometer, etc. What really sets The Brew Bucket apart from other fermenters are features such as stacking during ferment or the included rotatable racking arm and ball valve spigot assembly. What other fermenter on the market allows you to stack one on top of another even with airlocks plugged into the lids? As for integrated racking arms on fermenters, have you ever priced those out on competitor conicals?
The Brew Bucket's conical bottom allows trub to settle out nicely in a more concentrated space and has the effect of minimising the surface area of your beer that is contact with the trub during ferment, which then minimizes “off” flavors in your beer. Brewer’s grade 304 stainless steel construction, integrated racking arm / ball valve assembly, stackable design, and conical bottom …. And now with a weldless thermowell and LCD temp gauge.
Advantages of this product is the ability of the brewer to still remove and harvest yeast. At any point the brewer wishes they can harvest, giving you an improved ability to reuse yeast in further brews, and age beer without contact from the yeast cake or the spent yeast, trub and break material thus improving beer quality. Additionally, a conical bottom means you have a reduced surface area of wort/beer in contact with the spent yeast, trub and break material - again improving beer quality.
This bucket is 18/10 food grade 304 stainless steel which is more sanitary to ferment in as it is less-porous material allowing for less aroma and flavour residue to impart unwanted characters upon your beer, but the most important aspect is that bacteria or unwanted nasties can not hide. Additionally, the stainless steel construction makes cleaning a breeze as well being a better conductor of temperature, improving the thermal mass of your fermenter and giving you more stable temperatures thus improving ability to maintain constant fermentation temperature and crash chill.
What you get:
- Now standard with NEW longer racking arm
- Brew Bucket with thermowell / LCD temp gage
- 17 mm punched (not drilled) hole in sidewall
- Weldless 304 SS thermowell (w o-rings/lock nuts)
- Custom silicone housing for LCD
- All other specs same as Brew Bucket:
- Certified 18/10 food grade 304 stainless steel construction
- 26 Litre maximum capacity
- Stackable during ferment and for storage ease
- Easy to clean
- Carry handles on sides, move when full
- 17mm lid hole and included stopper
- Lid hole perfect size for 1/2" ID blow off tubing
- Food grade silicone lid gasket
- Conical bottom to trap trub and unwanted yeast
- Included 3/8" ball valve with hose barb
- Ability to take gravity samples from bottom ball valve
- Longer version racking arm
- Etched (not painted) gallon markings inside
- Patent pending.
- Optional cooling jacket coming soon
- 52cm (H) x 32cm (W) product dimensions - approx 5.45kg
In order to clean, passivate and sterilise your fermenter - and keep it in the best shape possible, we recommend using 5 Star PBW as a cleaning agent and 5 Star Star San as a passivating and sterilising agent.
You will need 500ml of Star San to initially passivate your 26L Brew Bucket.