Hole Punch 32mm, Die & Punch Set
This hole punch set is for the 32mm hole punch or SS elements we offer for our kettles.
- STEP 1: To use this type of hole punch you simply use a drill but such as this stepped drill bit to drill a pilot hole.
- STEP 2: Place bolt through hole.
- STEP 3: Attach die and punch together from punch kit.
- STEP 4: Use ring spanner to tighten bolt.
- STEP 5: Keep tightening the bolt until you hear the click sound of the punch passing through the steel.
- STEP 6: Remove the asselbly from the hole and screw the die and punch set apart.
- STEP 7: Throw away the slug
- STEP 8: You should consider smothing out any burs that may arise as they will cut into your silicon seals.
- STEP 9: Passivate around the inside and outside of the surface of your hole if you have cut into Satinless Steel. Contact CPB for advice on how to do this.
2 different size of hole punches CPB offer:
- 22mm – This is the perfect size for 5/8″ holes for all our 1/2″ fittingsfor all our vessels.
- 32mm – This is the perfect size for the 2200w Stainless stick elements.