Complete Your Kegerator Pack
This kegerator pack is designed to complete your single kegerator if you intend to use commercial CUB kegs.
The kit comes complete with:
1 X 2.6kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Gas Cylinder
1 X All Stainless Steel D-Type Keg Coupler – CUB Kegs
1 X Taylor Gas & Liquid Ball Lock Post – Stainless Steel Keg Coupler Adaptor
1 X Gas Barbed Ball Lock Disconnect
1 X Liquid Barbed Ball Lock Disconnect
AS2030 Australian Standard Approved 2.6kg CO2 Carbon Dioxide Gas Cylinder:
The cylinder is hydro statically tested and comes with test station stamps. This bottle is AS2030 approved and it has a new moisture protection valve to protect the inside of the steel cylinder from moisture which causes internal rust. This bottle iscurrently the best 2.6kg steel cylinder on the market.
Have these bottles been hydrostatically tested?
All our gas bottles meet all Australian regulations and have been hydro statically tested. There is no doubt that there are a number of un-certified CO2 cylinders sold in Australia but this is not one of them. This cylinder is tested and approved and individually serial numbered, and to top it all off it has a larger protective shroud then other gas bottles on the market, so if you accidentally drop it, the shroud will protect the cylinder head and you or people around you from serious injury. The larger shroud also protects the cylinder head from the sun which can render your gas bottle useless.
We have filling stations in nearly every capital city in Australia. We have ensured this. We even have our own filling station. When or if required please feel free to email us if you need to know of a filling station near you.
- Holds 2.6kg of food grade CO2
- Australian Standard AS2030
- Steel Cylinder, extra lite
- Height, 46cm, Diameter, 13cm so fits our kegerators
- 10 year approved life span
- After 10 years the cylinder will need another hydrostatic test, how much that is in $10 years depends on inflation, at the moment it is around $40
- To refill it should cost around $25 – $35
- Certified Cylinder and ready for use
- Large protective shroud to protect cylinder head
- All new stainless steel screws and clips to prevent rust around the cylinder head
Traps for young player:
There are un-certified Cylinders sold in Australia. This cylinder is fully Australian Standards approved and comes with hydrostatic test station marks and each cylinder is individually serial numbered. This Cylinder has the full shroud which is very important to protect the head/neck of the bottle if you happen to drop it. The necks can fly off and cause serious injury if you knock them hard enough. Ensure you don’t get imitations
180 Litres of beer can be carbonated. Around 280 to 380ltr can be dispensed.
Cylinders fit Australian Standards Aquarium regulator as well.
Average aquarium use is 2 bubbles/sec for 10 hrs per day, so around 4 years without a refill
Stainless Steel D-Type Keg Coupler with PRV – For CUB Kegs:
Full stainless steel keg coupler (Commerical Grade) and now with pressure relief valve so you can reset preasure at the keg and avoid back flash into your regulator. The coupler suits CUB Kegs, such as Carlton Draught, V.B etc. This coupler is also known as American Sankey. It is used by all the major breweries – Anheuser-Busch, Miller, Molson-Coors, and CUB as well as most craft breweries.
Stainless Taylor Ball Lock Post – Gas & Liquid Posts:
Purpose designed to screw onto a 50 litre keg coupler allowing you to use home brew style keg beer disconnects on 50 litre keg couplers. Applying these items to your coupler makes life far more easier when connecting and disconnecting your beer lines from your keg coupler.
Gas & Liquid Barbed Ball Lock Disconnect:
The Ball Lock Disconnects are designed to allow quick and easy connection to Cornelius kegs. Connections are used for both gas input (grey or white coloured) and beer output (black colored) on your kegs. The grey disconnect is placed on the “IN” post, this is your gas disconnect. The liquid disconnect (black) is placed on the out post.
How to use the item:
- Disconnects are attached to the posts. Please ensure you sanitize and lubricate the disconnect well (with approved food grade lubricant) prior to doing this.
- Simply withdraw the collar which intern releases the 4 ball bearings within the inner diameter and then push onto the relative post of your keg.
- A built in plunger within the disconnect will depress a poppet valve built into the post, this will enable flow of gas or liquid.
- To remove disconnect simply withdraw the collar and remove and the poppet valve built into the post should seal as they are spring loaded.
- High tensile food grade plastic
- 6mm barb (will fit 4mm to 5mm hose once softened with hot water)