Liquid Pin Lock Disconnect - Barbed
Liquid Pin Lock Disconnect:
The Ball Lock Disconnects are designed to allow quick and easy connection to Cornelius kegs. Connections are used for both gas input (grey bottom colored) and beer output (black bottom colored) on your kegs. The black bottom disconnect is placed on the “OUT” post, this is your liquid disconnect.
How to use the item:
- Disconnects are attached to the posts. Please ensure you sanitize and lubricate the disconnect well (with approved food grade lubricant) prior to doing this.
- Simply push down on the disconnect and twist the bottom coalr which intern release and lock onto the relative post of your keg.
- A built in plunger within the disconnect will depress a poppet valve built into the post, this will enable flow of gas or liquid.
- High tensile food grade plastic
- 6mm barb (will fit 5mm hose once softened with hot water)