Mangrove Jacks Hard Seltzer – Pineapple Breeze
A refreshing, alcoholic spritzer with a fresh pineapple flavour and aroma.
Mangrove Jack’s Hard Seltzer is easy to make and has no artificial flavours or colours. Simply ferment, flavour, and bottle, and in four weeks or less.
Makes: 19 L
Approx. ABV: 4.0%
- Instruction Leaflet
- Sugar Blend Pouch
- Yeast Sachet
- Sweetener Sachet
- Flavouring Sachet
- Finings (only needed for kegging)
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Start by mixing the sugar source with water to the directed volume. Then add the yeast and nutrient combination to allow the alcohol to start producing.
- When the fermentation process is complete, it is time to flavour your Hard Seltzer using the included flavour pack.
- Once you have flavoured your Hard Seltzer, it is time to start thinking about how you will be packaging it – either by bottling or kegging.
If you choose to keg your Hard Seltzer, use the finings sachet that is included in the kit. If bottling, you will typically leave these out to ensure your Hard Seltzer will carbonate properly.