NANO – X 30L Flexi UniBucket Fermenter:
There is not a Bucket Fermenter range in the world as flexible as this.
DO NOT EXCEED 15PSI OF PRESSURE WITH THIS PRODUCT
Welcome to NANO – X Flexi UniBucket Fermenter the most flexible Bucket fermenter in the world. We have spared no expense designing our Flexi Bucket range so they can meet the budgets of brewers and be upgradable to the perfect Conical Unitank.
The NANO – X Flexi UniBucket range is the next step for our Flexi Buckets. This product comes with multiple Tri Clover ports to enable even further growth in the product. The difference between the Flexi Bucket and the Flexi UniBucket is that we supply the pressure lid & clamp accessory to enable pressure to be added to the Bucket fermenter. This lid plus the purchase of other accessories sold seperatly will enable brewers to pressure ferment, carbonate beer, oxygen free beer transfer, oxygen free dry hopping and dispense beer from the bucket if they want.
We have put detailed effort into the design of our buckets so your Flexi Bucket can grow with your brewing, making this bucket an item that will be with you for your brewing life.
What you get:
- 304SS 30L Flexi Bucket
- 2 X 304SS 1.5″ Sanitary welded ports on the Flexi Bucket
- 1 X 304SS 2″ Sanitary welded port on the Flexi Bucket
- 1 X 22mm Laser cut hole on the Flexi Bucket
- 1 X Thermowell (temp probe housing & temp read port)
- 1 X 30L Flexi Bucket Pressure Lid
- 1 X 304SS Flat Lid with 1.5″ Tri Clover port sanitary welded on top (we leave this lid in the package for basic fermentations)
- 1 X 2″ 304SS Tri Clover Clamp
- 1 X 2″ 304SS Tri Clover End Cap
- 1 X 2″ Silicon Beaded Seal
- 4 X 1.5″ 304SS Tri Clover Clamps
- 2 X 1.5″ 304SS Tri Clover End Caps
- 4 X 1.5″ Silicon Beaded Seals
- 1 X 1.5″ 304SS TC 1/2″ TC Sight Glass Ball valve
- 1 X 1/2″ 304SS Tubing Racking Cane
- 1 X 1.5″ 304SS Tri Clover fitting with 1/2″ Elbow barb for fermenter blow off tubing
- 1.5″ Tri Clover 15psi PRV (2 options provided). Do Not pressure this fermenter without a 1bar PRV
- Ball Lock Carbonation Stone
- 1.5″ TC Shut of Valve Blow Off
- 3″ Tri Clover Ball Gas and Dispensing Head
- 3″ TC Coiling coil
- 2″ TC Low Density Element and Voltage Controller for heating port
- 1.5″ Sampling Valve
- 1.5″ Ball Lock TC fitting for cost a efective sampling port, carbonation stone set up or Cost effective spunding valve
- Hop Injector
- Float Ball Dip Tube