Original CMB Cornelius Gas Ball Lock Disconnect – MLF Threaded
Customers have been screaming for us to stock top of the range origanal CMB Ball Lock Disconnects so we have got them in. For those who are simply not willing to take the risk on cheaper Chinese Ball Lock Disconnects.
How to use the item:
- Disconnects are attached to the posts. Please ensure you sanitize and lubricate the disconnect well (with approved food grade lubricant) prior to doing this.
- Simply withdraw the collar which intern releases the 4 ball bearings within the inner diameter and then push onto the relative post of your keg.
- A built in plunger within the disconnect will depress a poppet valve built into the post, this will enable flow of gas or liquid.
- To remove disconnect simply withdraw the collar and remove and the poppet valve built into the post should seal as they are spring loaded.
- High tensile food grade plastic
- MLF Threaded to suit push in fittings