Pro 150L 3 Vessel NANO Brewery Full Electric System: No Stand Available Late August Early September
Pro 150L 3 Vessel NANO Brewery Full Electric System: No Stand
Images for illustration purposes only
This no stand brewery comes with everything you need to complete a professional system excluding the stand!!!! The system has the flexibility to produce 50L to 170L of finished wort in a single batch or in a 10 hour brew day it can produce a maximum of 340L of finished wort.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
3V brewery systems offer far better volume production and can give brewers greater output and variation then any single vessel systems of similar size. 3V's are able to produce more wort in a brew day due to there double batching capability.
Over 100 3 vessel breweries, from Cheeky Peak Brewery, operate accross Australia. Our NANO gear can be found in a number of big well known craft breweries and our 150L and 200L 3V systems forms the main system for more then 11 breweries currently operating.
Building Your Stand:
You are more then welcome to come in and meassure ours and we are also happy to advise on particular details for your brewery stand.
5750w element are 30amp (2 supplied in system) and the 3200w element supplied in the RIMS is 15amp. There is alot of power required to run this system so check with your electrician if you have access to the power required before considering this system.
What you get:
- 2 X 170 NANO Brewery 304SS triple base pots
- 1 X 225L NANO Brewery 304SS triple base pot
- 3 X Pot lids
- Silicon handles for pots and lids
- Pots are all electronically etched internally with volume marking so no need for flimsy sight glasses
- Blichmann Auto Sparge with 3 way ball valve attached at inlet of both recirculating and sparging
- Massive 596cm hole of base Grain Stopper False Bottom, this false bottom wont let any grain through when recirculating
- 2 X 25w Magnetic drive pumps with SS Heads and your choice of Camlock or quick release fitting.
- 1 X 65w Magnetic drive pumps with SS Heads and your choice of Camlock or quick release fitting for stronger whirlpooling (faster cooling) and fast wort transfer to fermenters.
- Choice of Butterfly Valves or 3 piece Quick Seal for all valves on the system (Discount for 3 piece choise)
- Camlock or Quick Disconnect fittings for entire system
- 10 X 1m of clear Silicon Hose to plumb and connect the system together
- 1 X High Pressure LPG Burners with high pressure regulators. One under the HLT and one uner the boiler and built into the frame to assist both large vessels with fast heating. Extra heat makes this sytem very effecient
- 2 X 5750w Blichmann Boil Coil for quick and controlled heating of the HLT and Boiler Brew Kettle
- 1 X 3200w Blichmann RIMS Rocket that can also doubles as a Hop Rocket
- 3 X Blichmann 240v Controllers
- Choice of either Copper or 304SS Counter Flow Chiller with all fittings
- Mash Tun 13mm thick insulation that can handle 110C temps
- Chillout 30 plate plate chiller with all fittings. Floating chiller.
- Pick up tube
- TC Testing Valve
- Whirlpool function for Boil Kettle
- Whirlpool function for HLT
- Large Mash Paddle
- Optional: Detachable 304SS Grain Shoot that attaches to Mash Tun and Boiler.
- Optional: 2 X LPG Burners. 1 under HLT and 1 Under Boiler will make this 3V a double batching machine as the HLT and Boiler heating time will increase dramatically and reduce lag time in the systems heating requirements
For matching conical fermenter for the 150L system we recommend SS Brewtech 150L Unitanks or Brew Master Conicals. If you are looking for a more professional conical and lower cleaning maintainance you may also consider CPB's 200L jacketed Unitanks.
Cheeky peak can supply full temperature controlling systems for conicals fermenters as well. Cheeky Peak Brewery has the experience, knowledge and gear to fully fit our your turnkey brewery
Cheeky Peak Brewery can build a 3 Vessel Brewery to your specifications or we can order one in for you. Moving forward Cheeky Peak Brewery offer full consultitive services on butting brewery start ups and we look forward to working with prospective brewery owners and inparting our 20 years of brewing knowledge to help you save and limit those costly business mistakes.