Thai Green Curry & Coconut Premix 1.25Kg
Method for Thai Green Curry & Coconut Sausages
11.25 Kg Meat (Chicken or Pork with @ 20% Fat/Skin Content)
1.25 Kg Thai Green Curry & Coconut Premix
2.5 Kg Iced Water
Makes a 15 Kg Finished Block
(For smaller batches, use above ingredients in the same ratio).
Note: Any other type of meat may be used in desired proportions, including lamb, venison, etc. Just make sure there is @ 20% fat content overall.
1. Mince fresh meat through a coarse mincer plate.
2. Make a slurry of the premix and the water. Mix this slurry thoroughly with the minced meat.
3. Mince again (through a finer plate if desired).
4. Fill into collagen or natural sausage casings in the preferred caliber, and twist-link into sausages.
5. Refrigerate as soon as possible. Allow sausages to 'set' overnight before cooking or freezing.
Write Your Own Review