Turbo 500 Complete Kit: Stainless Steel
The T500 Home Distillers Kit contains everything you need to distill your own essential oils, distill your own water and mash or boil malt for beer making.It includes the top selling T500 Beer Boiler and the world’s most advanced fractionating column reflux condenser, as well as all the required additional equipment and ingredients to make a range of premium products at home.
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Beer and mash boiler.
- Turbo 500 Stainless Steel Reflux Column
- Sterilisers and detergent
- 5L Measuring Jug
- Ceramic boil saddles
- Stirring Paddle
- A starter pack
- Getting started guide
- All the ingredients for a 23L wash, Inc Classic yeast, Turbo Carbon & Turbo Clear.
- Bourbon Staves 200g
- Copper Saddles
- 30L Fermenter with tap, sediment reducer, air lock, grommet and thermometer
- Still Spirits EZ Filter System, including carbon filter.
- 6 x Classic Spirit Essences
- 1 x Cream Liqueur Base 160g
Is it legal to use a still in Australia
in Australia you can use a still of up to 5lt capacity without a distillers
licence for either water purification or essential oil extraction.
Please note: You must have a license to produce alcohol using a still in
Australia. It is not legal to separate water and alcohol via distillation in a
still without a permit.