Yeast Brink: 2″ Sight Glass Kit: 1.5″ Tri Clover Connection
Designed by NANO Brewery 304SS to enable oxygen free dry hoping or yeast removal. With little yeast brink you can now dry hop like the professionals a remove and store yeast as required.
The Yeast Brink has a 1.5″ Tri Clover on the top to enable connection to a fermenter dump or racking port of same fitting. A reducer can be used if required to attache to larger or smaller fitted ports. Additionally the Yeast Brink has 1/2″ tubing into a Ball Lock Gas Post
Oxygen free dry hoping with a Yeast Brink:
- Simply put your hops in the Sight Glass holding vessel and place on your preferred port on a fermenter.
- Attach a Gas Ball Lock Disconnect on the supplied Ball Lock post
- Open the fermenter valve and fill with liquid to the top. Oxygen will escape from the Ball Lock disconnect as it fills
- Leave hops and liquid to mix in for about 45 minutes
- After 45 minutes apply CO2 gas pressure through the Gas Ball lock post fitting and force the hops up into the liquid.
- Once the Brink is empty you have achieved a oxygen free dry hop
- Apply Yeast Brink to dump valve
- Apply Ball Lock Disconnect to Ball Lock Post
- Open fermenter dump valve and any oxygen will not go into your fermenter as it will escape from the Ball Lock fitting.
- Close dump valve when the Yeast Brink is full of yeast
- You have achieved oxygen free capture/harvesting to enable more effective and safe yeast reuse
What You Get:
- Yeast Brink Adaptor
- 2″ Sight Glass
- 2 X 2″ Silicon Beaded Seal
- 2 X 2″ Tri Clover Clamp
- 1 X 2″ Tri Clover End Cap
- 1 X 304SS Threaded straight pipe to suit internal pick up pipe