DIY Thumper Adaptor Kit
Have you ever wanted to create a thumper for your still? Here is your chance to make any size thumper to suit your still boiler.
This Thumper adaptor kit is so versitile it can fit any size vessel you require to suit your Thumper needs. Use supplied 500mm length of 304SS straight pipe or purchase further 304SS straight pipe and join together to ensure your Thumper assembly down tube gets to the bottom of any vessel you use.
This Thumper kit is designed to send steam from your pot or reflux still into the bottom of your Thumper boiler through 1/2″ straight pipe. The steam heats the thumper boiler and then steam from the Thumper boiler rises and exits the Thumper via the 2″ 304SS Tri Clover Equal T fitting.
Fit the supplied 2″ Equal Tee to a 2″ ferrule on your boiler, 2″ to 1.5″ reducer to the Equal Tee and then the Thumper adaptor kit to the reducer and you have a thumper kit network ready to accept your down tube.
This Thumper kit can also be used to create a Gin Caddy or Whisky/Rum spicer Thumper of any size as well.
What You Get:
- 304SS 1.5″ to 1.5″ Tri Clover with 1/2″ BSP Female Thread Thumper Adaptor Fitting
- 304SS 2″ Tri Clover Equal Tee
- 600mm of Copper Mesh
- 304SS 500mm 1/2″ Straight Pipe with 1/2″ Thread Both Ends
- 304SS 2″ Tri Clover Clamp
- 304SS 1.5 Tri Clover Clamp
- 304SS 2″ To 1.5″ Short Reducer
- 304SS 30mm 1/2″ Internally Threaded Coupler Joiner (used to join straight pipe together to lengthen length of straight pipe in order to fit any size vessel being used to create a thumper)
- 2″ Tri Clover Silicon Beaded Seal
- 1.5″ Tri Clover Silicon Beaded Seal