250L Mash Tun Push Button 3V Single Tip System
Welcome to the all-new CPB Tipping Mash Tun System. The 250L CPB tipping system is the market leading system sold in Australia due to the tipping function and thus the ease and speed of grain removal. Additionally, this unique Cheeky Peak Brewery system has a massive competitive advantage over others due to the ability to add so many other optional extra’s that can be purchased over time to improve userability and increase system efficiancy as your brewery grows or brewing days become more often or longer. Cheeky Peak has worked very hard to get our tipping systems price down, so we have redesigned our 250L to be a Single push button Mash Tun tip.
Massive feature changes for a better price:
- 270L Insulated Mash Tun
- Push Button forward tilt and tipping grain dumping Mash Tun function (tipping motor and electrics come with a 2 year warranty). There is no faster (just 15 minutes) and simpler (removes manual labour) way to remove grain then our tipping Mush Tun brewing systems. The biggest cost to a business is labour cost so time is money.
- 270L Dished Vessel Hot Liquor Tank (HLT) on the left side of the system. Dished to allow for complete and fast draining to enable your HLT to store dry. Additionally, this allows for better directional water dumping or complete water transfer to a storage tank when not in use, thus reducing water wastage.
- 270L Dished Vessel Boiler Kettle for minimal dead space / wort wastage. Additionally, better directional dumping of trube and enable dry storage of your SS vessel.
- Added frame mounted gasketed Chiller bracket to allow a pro Gasketed wort chiller to be brew frame mounted.
- 3 X 65w pumps with the option to upgrade pumps to Spike TC pumps if required. Pumps are brew frame mounted and easily removed when required. 3 pumps give the system the ability to complete or continue brewing operations if one of the pumps fail.
- 3 X NANO Boss Control system with 3mm thick SS wall mounting bracket and 3 year warranty. We have chosen to supply a SS wall mounting bracket designed to seat your 3 X NANO Boss Controllers. Wall mounting controllers provide additional protection for controllers and safer use of electric equipment in a wet area brewing environment.
- All high temp re-in forced silicon hosing, fittings, clamps and seals are provided to complete the system plumbing.
- All new Super Low Density watt elements now supplied. We are dramatically upgrading all commercial system elements with new Super Low Density elements. The all new elements have a operating current per square cm of just 6 watts. Additionally, we have designed the elements to include a 304SS cable gland that threads into the back element housing, this dramitically increases wiring place hold and decrease wiring internal movement. Elements will have an all new 1.5 year Warranty.
- All SS304 compenants come with a 5 year warranty
Optional Extra’s Sold Separately:
- Optional CIP Pump (Sold separately): We have made previsions for a frame mounted large CIP pump / transfer pump to CIP your system or transfer wort from your system to a fermenter. Additionally, this removes the need for extra expenditure on a standalone CIP system saving space and money. Additional hose length to reach fermenters is more cost effective then a standalone CIP system.
- Optional 304SS Domed Lid Mounted Agitator with height adjustment capability (Sold separately): The first system of its size where an agitator is available for the Mash Tun which we off separately. If you no longer wish to slave away with a mash paddle when mashing in and would prefer to be free to do PH testing and adjustment of the mash in those critical first 15 minutes of a mash time frame, then our Agitator is perfect for you. Additionally, if you are looking to maximise wort efficiency to get better bang for your grain bill spend then an agitator is the only way to do this.
- Optional Sonflow Plate Chiller Pro Fit Out Fittings with Pre Chiller Hop Filter (Sold separately): Protect your Gasketed chiller from blockages and a constant need for maintenance with our filter kit. Get real time temperature reads to ensure wort is exiting from the chiller at pitching temps.
- Optional Whirlpooling Counterflow Chiller (Sold separately): This chiller is for those wishing to cool wort to Boiler Kettle (BK) whirlpooling hop temps for whirlpool hop additions. Whirlpool chilling from 100c down to 80c stirs up trube which includes direct Boiler hops and sends large amount of trube through to the pump and then onto the chiller of which Gasketed Plate Chillers can not handle thus forming fluid blockages preventing wort to pass through the chiller. Additionally, there are no pre chiller hop filters that can handle the amount of trube so they also block up. In order to avoid these issues we recommend our system Whirlpooling Chiller that will easily drop temps from boil to 80c and not block up. These types of chillers allow wort to pass through a smooth internal tube which can take large amounts of trube without blocking up.