NANO-X TC Hop Torp, Inline Hop Infuser, Hop Back
The Hop Torp can be used as a Hop Back, Hop Infuser or a RIMS Heat Stick (with a few extra parts). Using it as a hop back is as simple as flushing your wort through the Hop Torp back into the boiler, OR as a Hop Inline Infuser flushing the wort through the Hop Torp straight into your fermenter. Either way you use the Torp, you are going to either aroma and flavour.
The Hop Torpis a must have piece of kit for all you home hop growers.
- Capable of pressures up to 40psi
- Tri Clamp Filter application making it much more simple to put together then others offered on the market
- 75g Capacity of Whole Cones / Flowers when used as a Hop Back.
- 80g Capacity of Whole Cones / Flowers when used as an Inline Hop Infuser.
- 100% 304 SS Construction with heat tolerant and foodgrade Silicone Seals
- Fully enclosed system allows for easy no low maintenance monitoring on brew day.
This Hop Torp can also be used as an Inline filter to filter. Fill the unit with 60g of Rice Hulls and pass wort through the Torp to filter trub, including hop matter, out of your wort prior to sending wort into a fermenter.
The Torp can be used as a RIMS heat stick. Cheeky Peak have a number of tri clover elements to add in to the Torp in replace of the filter to convert the Torp into a RIMS Heat Stick.
When using pellet hops, or if you have a large amount of trub and debris it may compact and impede the flow of the Hop Torp. To help prevent this, installing a pre-filter in your pot is recommended to prevent excessive quantities of material from entering the hopback. We also highly recommend using rice hulls in combination with hop pellets to aid in wort passing through the Hop Torp.
The key to our new Hop Torp is the ease of tri clover to remove fittings and fix blokages, this and other adaptable uses make the Hop Torp a better choice then similar products in the market.