Turbo 500 2″ Tri Clover Still Mounting Conversion Kit
This adaptor kit enables a Turbo 500 condensor/still column to become mountable to a 2″ Tri Clover boiler or 4″ to 2″ Reducer.
- Simply remove the bottom fitting and o-ring from a Turbo 500 still column
- Remove some of the stainless steel saddles from the column
- Roll up the provided copper mesh to replace the saddles and hold the remaining saddles within the column
- Place the 2″ beaded seal over the male threaded section of the adaptor and place at the bottom of the thread
- Screw the adaptor into the the bottom of the column
What you get:
- Cheeky Peak 2″ Tri Clover Adaptor
- 2″ Beaded Seal
- 600mm of Copper Mesh
2″ Tri Clover clamp and breaded seal to secure it to a boiler are sold seperately.