PLEASE NOTE: We combine multiple orders into one bag.
Vic Secret Hops (Australian)
Clean, distinct fruit and pine characters of Vic Secret are best accessed by dry hopping or whirlpool additions.
Late kettle additions have been found to impart a pleasant earthy character, but little fruit.
Vic Secret has very high levels of alpha acid so brewers may find it easier to craft the right balance in their beer by dry hopping.
Lighter and less dominant than Galaxy.
- Storage Stability: Average.
- Alpha acid: 14.0 – 17.0 %.
- Beta acid: 6.1 – 7.8 %.
- Co-Humulone: 51 56 % of alpha acids.
- Total Oil: 2.2 – 2.8 mL / 100g.
- Myrcene: 38 – 41% of total oil.
- Humulene: 12 – 21 % of total oil.
- Caryphyllene: 11 – 15 % of total oil.