StillFlex Pack 9 – 304SS Pot & Reflux Still
Please Note: Image is for illustration purposes only. The lid is not included in this package. Please check the “What You Get” area in this description.
All Cheeky Peak Brewery Copper Tri Clover parts, PeakStills & StillFlex stills are constructed from 99.9% Copper – No cheap Copper here
Welcome to all new StillFlex the most flexible 2 inch distilling columns offered in the home distilling market. This StillFlex offering is a step below our ultimate Copper Still
Pack 9 Features:
Changes to this package include the following:
- 2″ 304SS Tri Clover Sight Glass at the bottom of the still
- 160mm Copper Reflux Condenser
- 1.5″ Tri Clover StillFlex Parrot Assembly Complete
2″ Tri Clover Sight Glass enables the distiller to view any foaming occurring during boil. If foaming occurs and can be viewed early, adjustments can be made quickly to change the boil rate and avoid spoiling your StillFlex Still, StillFlex Packing and distilling product and then having to stop the distilling process to fix the issue and clean the packing before starting all over again.
A sight glass also enables viewing of the reflux rate. Any adjustments made to the included Reflux Condenser, to increase reflux, can be viewed to ensure adjustments are working or effective. A 2″ Copper Bubble Plate can be added to the sight glass (sold separately) to further clean your product.
2″ Tri Clover 160mm 304SS Reflux Condenser: The addition of a 2″ Tri Clover 160mm 304SS Reflux Condenser. Adding a professional reflux condenser enables fine control over reflux rate through a very simple adjustment to water flow through the condenser. Being able to adjust reflux allows for instant change and finer control over end product ABV. The distiller can decrease and increase the end product ABV at the turn of a valve. The main advantage of a reflux condenser is being able to change ABV as you distil or on the go. Without a reflux condenser you need to cool the still, adjust packing and then reheat in order to adjust ABV.
1.5″ StillFlex Parrot Assembly Complete is included in this package. A StillFlex Parrot enables easy disposal of fore shots from distilled product and it enables the distiller to get an on the fly read of the ABV end product being produced by the still. This is vital when targeting or looking to ulter ABV during distilling.
Benefits of StillFlex:
- Constructed from Tri Clover parts that make StillFlex constructions endless and flexible to meet the needs of all distilling requirements
- Copper and Stainless Tri Clover parts available to meet all needs of distillers
- 600mm Recommended Reflux Still column height and 300mm recommended Pot Still & Steam Condenser height
- Steam Condenser, Pot Still and Reflux Still all rolled into one product
- Multi use parts in a distilling environment. Parts can be used on other distilling, carbon filtering, beer brewing and even bar dispensing equipment
- Simple, quick and easy construction and deconstruction making it a dream Still to maintain and keep clean
- Top of the range quality parts and components that will last the test of time and will become a family air loom
- Parts and spares easy to find anywhere in Australia and not limited to Cheeky Peak Brewery
- Endless accessories to grow your StillFlex still as required or when your budget makes it achievable. Being able to add parts makes StillFlex first choice as it allows you to grow your distilling capability as your hobby and distilling knowledge grows.
What You Get with this listing:
- 1 X 300mm Adaptable Copper 2″ Tri Clover Link Piece
- 1 X 300mm Copper 2″ Tri Clover Straight Pipe
- 1 X 200mm Copper 2 Tri Clover Straight Pipe
- 1 X 2″ Tri Clover Sight Glass
- 1 X 2″ Copper Tri Clover Reflux Condenser
- 1 X 2″ to 1.5″ 304SS Tri Clover Bowl Reducer
- 1 X 1.5″ Copper Tri Clover 90 Degree Elbow Bend
- 1 X 1.5″ 450mm Copper Tri Clover Product/Shotgun Condenser
- 1 X 1.5″ to 1.5″ 304SS Surge Breaker
- 1 X 1.5″ Tri Clover attach Parrot Complete Assembly
- 2 X 2″ Silicon Beaded Seal with 304SS Mesh
- 1 X StillFlex 3″ Dial Thermometer top of Still temperature read kit
- 7 X 2″ 304SS Tri Clover Clamps
- 5 X 1.5″ 304SS Tri Clover Clamps
- 4 X 2″ Tri Clover Silicon Beaded Seals
- 4 X 1.5″ Tri Clover Silicon Beaded Seals
- 4m Blue StillFlex Tubing
- 4m Red StillFlex Tubing
- 4 X 1/2″ BSP Threaded StillFlex tubing Push In Fitting
- 2 X StillFlex Tubing Push In Needle Valve
- 2 X Thermotee for water out of condenser temp read
- 2 X StillFlex Tubing Push In Y Piece
Fitting Pack 9 to Boilers:
PLEASE NOTE: We Strongly do not recommend fitting the still to cheaper thin Stainless Steel boilers like a Digiboil or Mangroves Jacks boilers if you have future plans on expanding the still. Our NANO Boilers come with 1.5mm Thick SS and Copper pro lids that can hold the weight of a 50kg to 60kg Still. Top quality boilers second to none in the market and come in so many different sizes.
To pack this still from top to bottom you may consider:
Copper or SS Mesh. You may also consider the best Still packing in the market and that is our Prismatic Copper packing.